Are you in Dubai? Fortunate enough because UAE is the first Arab country to get the iPhone in the very first week of its launch.
Starting from Friday, September 9, both Etisalat and Du allows you to pre-order Apple’s latest smartphone, the iPhone 7/7+.
Apple launched iPhone 7 and 7 plus – featuring water-proof as well as dust-proof (IP67) and with a processor that is 240 times faster than its predecessor iPhone.
The new iPhones now comes in two sizes and five finishes. Apple names it as ‘The Jet Black’ which is almost similar to the high glossy piano finish. It is also available in all matte black, silver, gold and rose gold.
The new iPhone 7 /7+ is bundled with lots of simple and extravagant features.
iPhone 7 has:
- All new A10 Fusion Chip
- New plush force touch home button
- Lesser antenna lines
- Dual tone quad LED Flash
- 12MP Improved Camera with OIS(Optical Image Stabilization)
- 7MP HD FaceTime Camera
- Lightening headphone port
- Stereo Speakers
- IP67 Dust and water resistant
- Constructed in 7000 Series strong aluminium
- New Taptic Engine
- Improved Apple Pay
- Improved retina display with 25% more light.
- 2 x Faster than iPhone 6
- Longest Battery life in an iPhone (2+ Hours)
Apart from iPhone 7, iPhone 7+ has:
- Dual 12MP sensors (f/1.8, 28mm & f/2.8, 56mm)
- Focus Pixels
- 2x optical zoom
- 5 Inch IPS LCD Screen (401PPI)
The new iPhones won’t be available with 16GB storage options, instead it will be available from 32GB, 128GB and a whooping 128GB! The Price list of the iPhones are as follows:-
32GB – AED 2599
28GB – AED 2999
256GB – AED 3399
iPhone 7 Plus
32GB – AED 3099
28GB – AED 3499
256GB – AED 3899
Update: Apple iPhone 7 has released here in UAE today (September 17, 2016). Here are some fresh shots of the new iPhone 7 which is displayed at Mall of the Emirates.
Eagerly waiting for one….